The Fair 2016
The annual Newtown United Methodist Church Fall Arts and Craft Fair will be held on Saturday, October 15, 2016, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We are pleased to announce that this year’s juried craft fair will again be at the Reed Intermediate School in Newtown, CT. 2015 was our tenth year at this venue and was very successful, drawing over 1,000 attendees. We’re confident that this year’s attendance will be as strong. We look forward to receiving your application. The Reed Intermediate School is conveniently located off of exit 11, halfway between routes 34 and 25. (Click the thumbnail below for larger map) A jury will select approximately 35 Artisan Exhibitors for the show.
- The jury process will begin in March.
- Applications are reviewed in the order that they are received.
- Applicants will be notified after review.
- To be qualified, all work must be handmade.
- Qualified artisans who would like to have a booth at the fair are invited to apply. If interested, please complete and return the application form found in the Info Letter to Crafters as soon as possible to secure booth space.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Click HERE for a Google Map to The Fair at Reed Intermediate School
- Click HERE for the Crafter Information Letter and Application Kit
- Click HERE if you need the free ADOBE READER to view and/or print the files provided (PDF file format)
Questions about The Fair: Contact the Church Office Here
Or by phone: 203 426 9998 Or at firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Newtown United Methodist Church 92 Church Hill Rd Sandy Hook, CT 06482